April 5, 2021
Become Intertwined is on the lookout for savvy social media lovers to join our Summer Internship program! Our interns get the unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced industry with a powerhouse dynamic team and gain experience in everything from strategy and research to copywriting, editing, community management, data analytics and more!
If you are a multi-tasking go-getter who lives for the chance to create, plan and execute unique and engaging social media campaigns across multiple platforms, this is the internship for you! If you are always the first of your friends to be in the know for trends and breaking news, we want you to apply!
This position is responsible for supporting the Become Intertwined team in all elements of social media and promotions for the company and its clients, including but not limited to, research, project management, blogging, status updates, engagement campaign creation, copywriting, and more.
• Must possess excellent writing, research, interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to multi-task and work at a fast pace under deadline and remain poised and professional at all times
• Those with a crazy amount of self-motivation, attention to detail, personal accountability and determination to succeed are wanted
• High-energy and creative individuals, who possess excellent customer service and sales skills are desired
• Proactive and hardworking
• Must possess working knowledge of social media applications including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, TikTok, Yelp, LinkedIn, blogging, etc.
• Must have constant access to a laptop and cell phone
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications including word, excel, power point and publisher. Knowledge of other design software is a plus.
• Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising or a related field of study is required; Experience in social media management for business is a bonus.
Benefits of Becoming Intertwined
• Working for the leading Social Media firm in Orange County
• Building a portfolio of work you will be proud to show future employers
• Real-world applications of social media best practices
• Opportunity to build your experience and knowledge of a diverse amount of clients and industries, both locally and nationally
Our internships are available for one semester. For rockstar interns, there is the availability to extend your internship for two.
Schedule is flexible but must be able to commit to 15 hours a week and at least 2 days a week. This summer position will be offered as a remote internship.
This position is an unpaid internship, but will provide immeasurable benefits to those interns who invest in the program. All opportunities are given to Intertwined Interns to work side-by-side with the owners and account managers on developing & executing communications and social media strategies for the company and its clients.
How to Apply
Please send in your resume with cover letter and 3 writing samples to email@example.com
We can’t wait to hear from you!