February 13, 2023
General Responsibilities: If you are an absolute go-getter, multi-tasking extraordinaire, who lives for the chance to create, plan and execute unique and engaging social media campaigns across multiple platforms and is always the first of your friends to be in the know for trends and breaking news, this is the internship for you!
– Must possess excellent writing, research, interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to multi-task and work at a fast pace under deadline and remain poised and professional at all times. Those with a crazy amount of self-motivation, attention to detail, personal accountability, and determination to succeed are wanted
- – High-energy and creative individuals, who possess excellent customer service and sales skills are desired.
- – Proactive and hardworking
- – Must possess working knowledge of social media applications including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn, Pinterest, blogging, etc.
- – Must have constant access to a laptop, cell phone and car
- – Proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications including word, excel, power point and publisher. Knowledge of other design software is a plus.
- – Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising or a related field of study is required; Experience in social media management for business is a bonus.
- – Must be attending a U.S. accredited university and live within the United States
- Benefits of Becoming Intertwined:
- – Working for the leading Social Media firm in Orange County
- – Building a portfolio of work you will be proud to show future employers
- – Real-world applications of social media best practices
- – Opportunity to build your experience and knowledge of a diverse amount of clients and industries, both locally and nationally.
Duration: Our internships are available for one semester. For rockstar interns there is the availability to extend your internship for two.
Hours: Schedule is flexible but must be able to commit to 12 hours a week and at least 2 days a week.
Compensation: This position is an unpaid internship, but will provide immeasurable benefits to those interns who invest in the program. All opportunities are given to Intertwined Interns to work side-by-side with the owners and account managers on developing & executing communications and social media strategies for the company and its clients.
How to Apply: Please send in your resume with cover letter and 2 writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org